My Real Way
THERAPEUTIC NATURAL PEPTIDES
MULTIPURPOSE POLLYSACCHARIDE PEPTIDES
«Let’s partner on regenerative medicine»
My Real Way - is your way to health, beauty,
youth and active longevity!
BENEFIT FOR YOU
• New clients flow and higher revenue to existing business
• Opportunity to create a new business
• Excellent brand reputation
• Unique health products that are always in demand
• Product that delivers results
• Large selection of products
• Opportunity to have postpone payment
• Opportunity to have free delivery
• Different flexible ways of rewards
• We are always open to your suggestions
• Online platform for working with patients from different countries worldwide
• Ability to help people with health issues
• European high quality product
• Quality and fast service
• Flexible and secure delivery logistics
• The labels on the packaging are translated into the language of the country
• Prompt resolution of emerging problems and support of partners
• Work with orders of any volume
«My Real Way» focuses its all attention on quality of products. It is important for us that each partner who joins our team works profitably and customers are 100% satisfied with the quality and results of the product.
«My Real Way» Therapeutic Peptide Bioregulators are developed and manufactured in Europe using the latest innovative technologies. The company’s headquarters are located in Belgium and a trade office in Lithuania. We meet the highest European quality standards. All our products are certified non-toxic, non allergenic and no overdose level. Peptides activate cell regeneration without side effects. Bioregulator’s unique vegetable capsule consists of natural animal based peptides, minerals, vitamins and plant extracts (4in1). Polysaccharide vegetable capsule is composed of mushroom peptides and 70% polysaccharides extract of medicinal mushrooms. The synergy of all components provides the main principle of Peptide Therapy — 100% absorption of nutrients and a lasting effect after application. «MyRealWay» natural peptide products treat the cause, not the symptoms and enables people to prevent diseases ahead of time, prevent premature ageing and live long and healthy lives.
Beginning of scientific research of therapeutic peptide bioregulators
The release of the first batch of multicomponent natural peptide bioregulators
New product is released - the multi-purpose complex PROTECTIONPLUS for prevention of inflammations and neoplasms
New product is released - anti-parasitic complex EXTRACTcleansePLUS based on 100% herbal extracts
Introduction of the new category of products based on polysaccharide peptides extractes from medicinal mushrooms, a new line of five products
New line of more intensified peptide bioregulators is released «TIDE PLUS FORTE»
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
The peptide product market is a fast-growing and promising innovative segment of the economy. Peptide products offer advantages over medical drugs and are being developed by leading pharmaceutical companies in Europe, America and Asia. The global market of peptide products was estimated at US $ 25.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach US $ 50.60 billion by 2026.
«My Real Way» international alliance brings together research institutes, manufacturing and trading companies, medical clinics to create and evaluate the effectiveness of peptide bioregulators based on natural peptides and plant components for healing and restoring of the body at the cellular level. We have developed unique, unparalleled products and won the trust of medical professionals and consumers in many countries in Europe, the CIS and the United States of America. We value our partners and create the most favourable conditions for the start of cooperation and friendship with our products today!
Business partners that we are trusted by today:
• Research organizations
• SPA centers and beauty salons
• Trade enterprises
• Manufacturing companies
• Medical and health centers/ Doctors
• Alternative practice specialists/ Health specialists
• Naturopathy specialists
"Let's partner on regenerative medicine"
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use an SSL certificate
Do we use ’cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
This website administration never request your password to access your account, and never changes it by someone’s request. If necessary, you can change your password using a special form.
To protect your data and the access to your account, please follow these advices:
- Do not use e-mail or online Messengers, like Skype to send your passwords.
- Do not use simple or too short passwords, and passwords that are easy to guess (for example, your name, nickname, nickname of your dog, birth dates, etc.)
- Never share your password with third parties
- If you suspect, that your password might be known by the third party, change it as soon as possible
- Always end up your session work on this website under your account, especially if you work on a computer which can be accessed by the third party
- Never agree to save your password for this website if your web-browser asks to do so in case you work not on your computer or on a computer with a public access (for example, Internet-cafe, computer club, etc.)
- Never choose «remember password» if you work not on your computer or on a computer with a public access. Always check who has an access to your mailbox. Remember using the e-mail, a hacker can restore (replace) your password and break your account.
Rules of online advertising and information mailing
We collect e-mail addresses of users
to analyze and process your orders
to mail additional information about our products and services
We don’t use unreliable address
We mark messages as advertising or information.
Quickly perform the «unsubscribe» request
If you want to unsubscribe, please follow the instruction at the bottom of each e-mail message
UAB "Real Way" © Copyright 2021.